Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #185

Tour de France in the mountains

1. This is what life does. It lets you gasp at the beauty that surrounds you.
2. What would it take for you to stop to appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection, Paris in July is still a good idea. (and not too late to join)
4. Lets hope the new BP oil well cap lasts for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up and wonder what just happened?
6. What would lead you to use this in a sentence - to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to him cooking dinner while I blog, tomorrow my plans include a bike ride and gardening and Sunday, I want to celebrate (belatedly) Bastille Day with my French Friends.
Friday Fill-ins

1 comment:

ds said...

Oh yes, Paris in July is still a good idea! #6 is great. Will have to think about that. Hope you celebrated Bastille Day in style!