Saturday, July 10, 2010

Le Tour de France - Part 1


Cadel Evans - currently overall No 3 in the Tour.

July is le mois de le tour de France..... and in our house, this means one of us stays up to watch (usually him) each stage - which is showing on SBS between 10pm and 2 am. This year we're being treated to a great Australian representation - with 11 Aussies starting the race, and currently 10 still in. We're just so excited that Cadel is up there in the top 3 - this is something we've been dreaming of for a couple of years. Maybe even a win coming up????? It leaves us hoping that an Aussie will be in the front of the race in 2011, when we will be there to watch it.

3 comments:

Amy DeTrempe said...

I am ashamed to say I never paid much attention to Le Tour de France, though I've heard enough about it each year. Maybe I should tune in.

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

I love the Tour de France, such excitement!!

ds said...

I remember all of the yellow t-shirts & hats left from the Tour de France 4 years ago. Such a big deal!
Hope your guy does really well.