Saturday, April 5, 2014

Think before you buy....Chocolate


I really wanted to find out more about chocolate as part of my simply living focus. So I dedicated the month of February to researching it. So now its the beginning of April and I've come to terms with what I found out. It's not good. 
Chocolate is addictive. I know myself. It's helped me [not productively] through difficult times because it makes me [used to] feel good. 
Now Chocolate is going to be a luxury item in our house - one we're willing to pay the full price for, to ensure we're getting something that does not put others lives at risk. 

So what did I learn?
Thanks to many other more eloquent bloggers and valuable lobbying websites. 

 
 


My next post will refer to other bloggers and information links, and what I've decided to action.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Fascinating info. I suspected the low wages. I'd need to translate to their local economic exchange to know HOW bad that is -- but yes, bad, nonetheless. But the thing about the kids is very disturbing. I'm glad it's not my favorite flavor...

Jeanie said...

Hi again Tamara! Just a quick note to thank you for stopping by! I also wanted to let you know that I finally got my Shaker post up -- it reminded me of you a bit, as I keep thinking of the Shaker hymn -- "'tis a gift to be simple, tis a gift to be free."