Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's Official - Paris in July starts here!

Yep - it's official... Paris in July starts here. It's time to sign up. Please sign in at Karen's Blog where the official Mr Linky is located.

Karen and I have been involved in e-discussions with our global team of partners this year - and I am confident to say this year's blogging event is going to be just amazing!

Partners this year include;
 We have plans for daily posts to appear on one of the partners blogs every day - there'll be heaps to follow, and inspiration for all.  For me, I will be posting
  • Monday Menu - a list of the activities planned for each week
  • Tuesday Travel
  • Thursday Food Fun
  • alternative weekends I will do a summary post
Once you have signed up on Mr Linky at Karens Blog, I will create a list of participants on my blog so we can see who else is playing with us. Then, at the end of the month, I create a record of participants on my challenges page (like these previous years).

If anyone has any special requests please let us know - we have a great team involved this year, so Im sure we could try and seek out answers to your Paris questions.
a bientot!


5 comments:

Jeanie said...

Off to Karen's! Yay!

Bellezza said...

I'd sign up if I wasn't on the global team already. Heck, maybe I'll sign up all the same! ;)

Looking forward to all the great events, Tamara.

Vicki Lesage said...

Looking forward to participating and reading everyone else's Paris-themed posts!

Joy Weese Moll (@joyweesemoll) said...

Fun! Great to see that you have some help for this terrific event.

Jeanie said...

Just a quick one to say thanks for stopping by the Gypsy and commenting on the wedding! Looking forward to Paris In July!