Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paris in July - the side bar

Paris in July Administration Updates

For Paris in July participants, I've installed a participants blog roll on the right hand side of my blog. If you're registered on the link in page here, then I've added you on the list. Please don't hesitate to bring it my attention if you're not on the list yet - I'll chase that up.

You can use the blog roll here to check in on other participants, or you can use the weekly Mr Linky page as a path to the weekly posts. [Week One]

I hope this makes it easier to keep up with all the AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL posts about all things PARIS or FRENCH..

Dont forget to use the Paris in July button or one of the others sometimes, found here... 

Regards
Paris in July Administration :)

3 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Hi -- I've posted a couple of Paris posts, but I didn't make it into the blogroll?
Maybe I can be added?
Thanks,
mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

Will fix that today. Sorry Mae.

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

Love this idea Tamara...so Frenchy, so chic :-)